Women’s Voices Now seeks the support and leadership of individuals who have a vision for the future of women’s rights. By joining a group of like-minded individuals supporting inclusive and creative women’s rights advocacy, WVN Board members help the organization ensure that women’s voices are heard in all corners of the globe. Board members fulfill a “give or get” fundraising minimum of $10,000 per year.
Above all, a Board Member is a leader. By helping us build our network, your leadership will be crucial in achieving our long-term goal of a stronger global women’s rights community working to improve the status of women and girls, globally.
Board Members are expected to:
- Participate in one Board conference call per year (November).
- Participate in one Board meeting per year in New York (March, April or May).
- Be available via e-mail or telephone.
- Assist with WVN network-building efforts.
- Deliver annual “give or get” fundraising contributions and pledges by December (end of WVN’s fiscal year).
To learn more about being on the WVN Board of Directors, please contact Executive Director Heidi Basch-Harod at email@example.com or 310-748-1929.