WVN Ambassadors are dedicated, motivated, and self-starting individuals who understand the power of film to inspire and challenge women and men to overcome obstacles in the advancement of women.
Our ambassadors are students, activists, and any individual who organizes and coordinates screenings and discussions of WVN films. This is a volunteer position.
Want more info? Click on our Women's Voices Now Ambassador Screening Guide below:
WVN Ambassador Responsibilities
WVN Ambassadors organize screening events that are built around the idea that when local leadership spotlights the struggles and triumphs of women and men in the quest for gender equality and justice, change is possible. Our Ambassadors take charge of hosting screenings in their own communities, getting access to all the films in the WVN Collection plus WVN-associated film projects, and all the expertise of the WVN team to make their events a success.
* Screen a minimum of 3 screening packages in one calendar year (either as a stand-alone screening, a series, or a festival)
* Host the screenings in a safe place, a theatre, a cafe, a park, a community center, your backyard
* Feature at least 1 local organization or speaker at your screening
* Adhere to WVN marketing, sponsorship, and event requirements
* Stay true to WVN's mission and core values
BECOME A WVN AMBASSADOR
INCREASE global awareness, MOBILIZE support for your cause, INSPIRE social change, IGNITE local movements, CELEBRATE conscious creative storytelling
1. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION (see below)
2. FIND A VENUE (Not sure how to find a venue in your community? Feel free to contact us at WVN to help you along.)
3. PICK YOUR SCREENING PACKAGE
4. SCREEN FILMS